The Safety stayis a non-releasable restrictor for awning and casement windows, for those with safety and security in mind. The restrictor provides safe ventilation and deters unlawful entry.
The Safety StayPackers can be used on the frame to bring the stay into alignment with the sash where there is a risk that the Safety Stay may come into contact with either the sash and / or frame.
- Hinge Type – Awining
- Body / Case Material – Plastic
- Fixing Type – Screw
- Window Material – Timber / Aluminium
- Window Type – Awning
The Safety stay is a non-releasable restrictor for awning and casement windows, for those with safety and security in mind. The restrictor provides safe ventilation and deters unlawful entry.
- The stainless steel scissor arm limits the opening to a maximum of 100mm when installed in the recommended position, guarding against injury caused by falling
- Manufactured from non-corrosive 304 austenitic steel
- Designed to be installed within a window cavity of 33mm width and ranging from 12mm to 15mm height
- Can be screwed or riveted through the bearing eyelets for strong fixing (not supplied)
- Restricts the sash opening in order to avoid interference with foot traffic in ground level or walk by situations
- Safety stays provide a means for controlling open sashes in high windows or when restriction of large or heavy sashes is desired for safety reasons
- Non-handed – can be used on either side simply by sliding the arms past each other.
- Supplied in trade pack as a pair
Suitable for restricting window opening width to 100mm. It is recommended that a Yale Safety stay be used on both sides of the window opening.